This riad is beautiful. Modern rooms overlook the tiled courtyard. This riad really takes care of its guests. They picked us up at the train station and brought us to the house in the middle of the medina. Walid and Abdess were always available to help. They had breakfast on the terrace, drinks on the second floor, and laundry service. They made dinner reservations and answered all our questions. The first night, one of the maids walked us to and from a restaurant in the medina.
The riad is quiet and cool in the middle of the hot and hectic medina. If you want to experience life in a medina, this is a great place.
It is not close to the Jemaa el Fna square. We walked to a taxi stand at the edge of the medina to go to the square or into the new town.
The cost is reasonable for the level of service you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech