My husband and I spent four lovely days at this riad. It is our first time in Marrakech and also on Tripadvisor, but it probably will not be our last. The staff were always very cheerful and willing to help, from answering our endless questions to booking excursions and restaurant reservations. Although our room was small, we did book the smallest one they have, Room 4 which when made up as a king seems even smaller, but it was ok as we were seldom in.
The riad has its own Spa which we used twice, as once was complimentary. The hamman was nice if a bit intrusive, but the massages were heavenly. Meals were plentiful and very good, we had breakfasts and two dinners. As went to a couple of restaurants also, one Yacout was very pricey, although beautiful, the food was only ok and far too expenisve considering we were in Morocco, the other Comptoir being very nice with live entertainment.
Shopping around for a riad to stay at, I think this riad gave good value compared to some other riads we looked at as we were given a lot for our money even though it is not the cheapest, it is definitely worth the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech