Riad El Mansour provides a welcome retreat from all the frantic action outside. The team here really go out of their way to ensure you have a great stay. Fancy a tour guide to navigate you through the souks? Sorted. Want to eat in a great restaurant? Done. Indeed any aspect of your holiday is catered for in an unfussy and efficient manner. The room was excellent - beautifully decorted - vibrant colours, different textures. This riad is tucked away down a narrow lane near Bab Doukalla - just a one minute walk from the bustling streets. I do recommend ear-plugs if you fancy an afternoon nap however, especially if you are in room 1. Otherwise I can't think of anything negative.
A very special mention goes to Latifa, the riad's in-house chef - the food was superb - thank you.
Utimately it was the personal touch of the El Mansour team that really made this a trip to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech