Would agree with all previous comments about this Riad. It is a delightful place to stay. The staff are wonderful and do eat in at least once, the food is the best we had in Marrakech, cooked fresh to order. The location down the ubiquitous alleys is daunting at first, but you soon realise that it is as safe as they say it is. It provided what for me was the essence of Marrakech ie. the contrast between the sensory overload within the Medina and the peace and tranquility once you step off the streets and go behind those big wooden doors. A day trip with 'Smail' to the Atlas mountains was expensive but well worth it...I wouldn't have missed it. He epitomised the gentle courteousness of the majority of the people we met. Have a Hammam....you have to experience it to describe it!
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Hotel
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.