We were there in May for 3 nights wıth with friends of ours. The riad was chosen from amongst many others as there seems to be many to chose from by recommendatıons
We certainly were not disappointed in our choıce and apparently chose wısely. The riad was calm, quiet and peaceful after a hard day of sightseeing and shopping. I do recommend a day trip to Ourika which was refreshing and away from the hussle of Marrakech.
The staff were all very attentive and polite.
The room positively spotless with fresh flowers and complimentary water very day which was refreshing considering the heat outside. So clean that it is done twice a day, both in the morning and then at night. Turndown service was a nice touch, but were where the chocolates !!
Breakfasts were plentiful and somewhat varied (at least the breads).
Dinner was far too much to eat, but very delicious.
We have not made use of the hamman and spa so cannot comment, but over all, I know one will not go wrong this choice of accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech