Abdess and the team are incredibly attentive. Nothing is too much trouble.
We were taken to and from the airport by a taxi which was provided by the Riad. In a way I am glad that we were because the little narrow alleys were a bit daunting to me at first. It didn't take long to get our bearings though!
Our room was on the first floor, and was beautifully furnished in a traditional style. The shower was fantastic and most welcoming as it was at least 40° every day. There is even a small gym if you so wish! We took advantage of the fact that massages can be arranged and both had a treatment whilst we were there.
Breakfast was taken on the roof terrace; although you can take breakfast wherever you like. Lunch and evening meals can be had at the Riad, or if you prefer then the staff will arrange or suggest restaurants for you. We ate lunch and dinner elsewhere (separate reviews).
As others have said, it's about a 15 minute walk to the souks etc, not that we found it a problem. We actually preferred to stay in the north of the City.
If we were to return to Marrakech then we would definitely stay at El Mansour again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech