This was a very nice Riad a bit away from the main souk and difficult to find but comfortable rooms, good food and friendly and attentive staff.
Only downside was that my room was on the ground floor so it was a bit noisy with people returning late at night and if people decided to use the pool as a plunge pool (!).
The tours were also disappointing/ a waste of money and not to be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech