I read the reviews before booking this hotel and hoped it would be a good choice, however when we arrived it exceeded all expectations. We stayed in the Amber Room with our 2 children and the room was simply stunning, as was the rest of the Riad. Breakfast can be taken on the roof terrace in the morning sun or if you wish can be taken wherever you like, just ask them and they shall set a table up for you in the courtyard by the beautiful Moroccan tiled Jacuzzi with palms and open air balconies looking up to the blue sky. The food is wonderful, served with top class service, freshly squeezed juices and even English Breakfast Tea if you so wish (almost impossible to find in Marrakesh). In our room was plenty of drinking water, a huge complimentary bowl of fruit, a selection of small pastries and a bowl of dates, walnuts and dried fruits. The complimentary shower gel, shampoo and moroccan oil for you skin is just to die for (I came home with a large bottle of Oil which I purchased from them). They made our children feel so welcome and our son who is 10 years old is a fussy eater and they could not have been more accommodating. There are robes for you to wear in the room or around the Riad and they have even left a child size robe for our 10 year old which he loved. Slippers are left out every evening when they come to turn your bed down and a fresh bottle of drinking water is always available.
Free Wifi is available throughout the Riad which our children loved.
The hotel arranged transport from and to the airport which is the same price as a taxi, which I would highly recommend as I don't think we would have found the Riad without being escorted to the door by someone who knew their way.
It is about a 10 minute walk to the market area with a lot of interesting sights on the way. The people are very friendly as you walk to and from the Riad and as a family we felt very safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech