My partner took me here for my 40th birthday, it was a surprise present and what a present it was!
We were picked up at the airport by the hotel`s own driver ( Mustapha) and whisked to the hotel.
Our room was the `Amber Suite`on the first floor. The furniture in the room was amazing..a huge hand-carved bed and chandeliers. The complimentary items were lovely, along with the toiletries in the shower..gels, body oil, shampoo, conditioner, argan oil and black soap, slippers and bathrobe. We had maid service in our room twice a day. Breakfast was when we wanted it ..the first day we didn`t get up til midday, but it was no trouble at all to have our `late breakfast` on the sun terrace
Our hosts Abdess and Mustapha were very attentive to our needs and were very informative and knowledgeable about their city
We had dinner twice at the hotel..amazing food and huge portions, at a great price ..really good value compared to the `top` restaurants in Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech