This Riad is a bit off the beaten path but that provides for very quiet evenings. It is very small but lovely and the staff are truly exceptional. The breakfasts were the best (that's what my kids said) and the staff went out of there way for us...including going to the pharmacy to buy the medication I had forgotten. We had the Saphire suite which is good for families, but was small for ours and it is dark!! That was the ONLY issue…. It was clean and had every amenity!! 3 fits best in the room, but they added an extra bed for our son. We had a lot of luggage so felt a bit cramped, but again we were very comfortable and enjoyed the peace and quiet this Riad provided. This might be best for couples…or perhaps get 2 rooms if you have older children like ours. We are AMerican and have been expats for 14 years so our expecations are a bit high as we have done so much traveling. However, I would recommend this without hesitation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech