I have just returned from Riad El Mansour, having just spent 4 wonderful days there to celebrate
my 60th birthday with 8 friends, and we booked all 6 rooms.
All the previous review of El Mansour are so accurate, which is why I came to book this special place.
Wadi and Abdess lead their team with professionalism, to deliver very high levels of customer service.
Everyone is so polite,courteous and helpful, and nothing is too much trouble for any of the team.
All you need to do is ask, and every request is fulfilled.
I have travelled the world extensively for the past 42 years, and I would go as far as to say that the service in Riad El Mansour actually surpasses most high class hotels.
Everything from breakfast to dinner was delivered in very personalised style.
We ate dinner twice in the Riad, and the food was sumptuous, plentiful and beautifully presented-Moroccan cuisine at its best, and all freshly prepared by Latifa the in house cook.
All personal requests were actioned immediately, and all the staff without exception, constantly checked that they were meeting your individual needs and expectations.
All tourist/tour info was given honestly with lots of recommendations and maps, and all guides and drivers met the same high standard as delivered in the riad.
We did a tour to The Ourika valley and also visited a Berber house which was extremely interesting.
Our driver Hicham was very informative, and made the day very enjoyable with his fun humour.
The riad will book any tour for you, and Wadi or Abdess will also recommend and book any restaurant for you.
Marrakech is a superb place to visit, and it is mayhem in the medina and souks, and you have to be careful to dodge the numerous bikes/motorcycles in the narrow alleys, but as soon as you return to Riad El Mansour, it is an oasis of calm and very tranquil.
All rooms are decorated in classical Moroccan style, and all areas are well fitted and accessorised with lots of extras, i.e fresh fruit, nuts, pastries, flowers, drinking water and toiletries.
The rooms are spotlessly clean and regularly serviced.
We drank the local wines which are available from the riad, and they were very palatable.
All in all, this was an extremely memorable birthday and vacation which I can highly recommend.
Riad El Mansour is definitely high on my list for a return visit.
Thanks again-Wadi, Abdess, Mustapha, Latifa, Nadia, Sana, and Mourad-you are the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech