We stayed at the Riad El Mansour for 3 nights at the beginning of December. It was our 1st time to Marrakech and we weren't sure what to expect! Our flight was very delayed on the 1st night and the hotel sorted out our airport transfer and cooked a delicious meal for us when we arrived even though it was midnight plus upgraded our room which was a lovely suprise! Nothing was too much trouble.
On the 1st morning the lovely hotel manager marked everything on a map for us and pointed us in the right direction. We would have been totally lost with out him.
For the other 2 nights we were recommended fantastic local restaurants which were all booked for us by the hotel.
I can't recommend this Riad enough. The service was some of the best i have ever received. The fantastic staff at the Riad El Mansour made our trip to Marrakech a very special one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech