When the Taxi stopped at a fork in the bustling street within the Medina I would have never suspected that this little oasis of Calm would have been only a minutes walk away. After a brief wander with the driver through a couple of the medina's many narrow lanes we were greeted at the Riad's ornate wooden (and slightly hidden) door by the manager Abdess. Who after showing us to our fantastic room took time to talk us through a map he had prepared of Marrakesh highlighting places of interest, places to eat, the best walking directions from the riad to the Souks and square while teaching us a couple of very useful phrases, before serving us a complimentary Moroccan tea on the sunny terrace, which incidentally is where we ended up eating the lovely breakfast each morning. I cant emphasize how useful the map and directions were as the old city within the walls is a maze of busy lanes and streets which is very easy to get lost in if you don't have a map, and after a day of navigating these mazey lanes the tranquility and friendliness of this beautiful Riad is well appreciated.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Hotel
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.