We just spent four days in this wonderful Riad and cannot recommend it too highly. We thought we were on to a winner even before we arrived when our emails enquiring about this and that were answered almost immediately. Rare good service here!. The staff are welcoming, friendly and obliging and the facilities, excellent. The mark of an excellent establishment is, in my view, not that it gets everything right first time (after all hostelries are run by humans not robots), but its response when things are not quite right. I only had to mention something when it was put right... not that much was wrong, I hasten to add. We advise eating there the first night you arrive until you get your bearings. Staff are always happy to recommend good restaurants and the free map given to you will be annotated with helpful information by Abdess. Please stay here when you visit Marrakech. You will not regret it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech