The Riad El Mansour was a very nice hotel. My Mum, Sister and I stayed there for the whole weekend.Staff were very friendly, Great breakfast every morning, Good size room, huge bed, exercise room and a computer. The style was very Moroccan tradition. The room came with a TV, Bottled water and a safe. Bathroom was very fancy. If I ever go back to Marrakech I will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech