In over 40 years of world travel, it would be difficult to have had better service than at the El Mansour. Wadi and the rest of the staff are people who take pride in their service and friendliness. Being that this was our first visit to Morocco but having had Moroccan food prepared in the USA, we dined nightly at the hotel for a home cooked meal experience. The menu is comprised of Tagine prepared food items and by selecting your choices in the morning, the items are purchased and prepared for the evening meal from fresh items found at the local markets. The rooms are well appointed and we stayed in the only ground floor room which allowed us to enjoy the pond and seating area with drinks and snacks prior to dinner. Getting to and from the Riad to the airport were arranged by the staff and can be added to the cost of the stay. Walking into the Medina is a cultural experience. If bazaar shopping is not your thing the newer section of Marrakech is either a short taxi ride or a nice walk. We had a nice addition to our stay as one of the owners was there and we spent time sharing our travel experiences with him in person, He was as congenial as the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech