It's been two years since my last trip, and it was, once again, FABULOUS!!! I can't tell you how beautiful the city is...with the hotel being the crown jewel. Surprisingly, the staff was still the same, and they welcomed me back like family, particularly Abdess and Wadi. Their desire to make sure i was happy, well-taken care of. Surprisingly, as we were returning guests, we received a lovely bottle of wine, upon our arrival. Given that we were exhausted when we first arrived, we had an amazing dinner served in our suite... (Amber). (btw... a GREAT DEAL... as we booked it online.) and well-worth the upgrade.
If you are into massages, get one here. I forgot her name, but she was very petite. I thought she would not be good, as a result... but she was terrific and very strong. It would have been nice, if we could have had them in our room, but the spa is quite lovely... so why not?
This time we did a few excursions. Essouireria, (a really charming city by the sea), and the waterfalls in the Ourika mtns... YES.... more hiking...Bring your boots... Hiking for all levels can be found here!!
Next time, i really want to do a desert trip. And yes, the hotel will arrange all excursions, if you would like...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech