Its all the extras you don’t expect.
The service, the best I have encountered and many 5 star international hotels would be ashamed by the service and extras that are given as standard at this hotel.
So here is the level and style of the place and for me a total delight and experience
> There was a personalized welcome card along with a map and sample of Argan Oil in our room at arrival.
> In the room were Fresh flowers, Moroccan pastries, fresh fruit, nuts and complimentary bottled water.
> We were offered a free drink whilst the manager sat down and answered all our questions about this fascinating city.
> There are bathrobes and slippers and a turndown service.
> Even a complimentary shoe shine service.
It really does put big chain hotels at four times the price to shame.
I encourage you to give it a go - lots of choice in the city but this Riad is a 5 Act and for us a real delight and our holiday better for it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech