We are family of 5 and wanted to spend Eid in a Arab\Muslim country and we could not have chosen a better country, city or hotel than Morocco, Marrakech and Riad El Mansour.
Nadia, Abdes and Mustafa really took care of us and we had a wonderful holiday. They provided us detailed information about the city and arranged the trip to Orika valley.
The driver Hicham picked us from the hotel and drove us to Orika valley and also took us outside Marrakech for Eid prayers. He speaks Arabic, English, French fluently and also Berber and Spanish and is an excellent guide.
The approach to the hotel is along a narrow alleys as it is in the old part of the city, and cars cannot go through but we felt it safe enough to walk back at 11 in the night after dinner in the amazing Jemma El Fina square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech