I stayed at Riad El Mansour on my first visit to Marrakesh. I have to say that what made my stay so great is the staff. Mustafa is a genuinely caring person. He made sure the guests are comfortable and ready at their service to take them places. Zubaidah is so sweet and she does everything...kitchen, housekeeping...always a smile on her face. The place is fair but the staff made it wonderful. I would definitely come back to stay just because I know I am in good hands. How lucky the owners are to have such a caring, trusting and amazing staff on the team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech