My girlfriend and I spent 5 nights in the Riad at the end of July and had such an amazing time! The staff are so friendly and can't do enough for you (which was even more impressive considering it was Ramadan), they were always smiling. Mustafa took us on a trip to the Atlas Mountains which we would highly recommend and he also recommended the Beldi Country Club for a day by the pool which we ended up doing twice as we enjoyed it so much!
My girlfriend is thinking about going back to Marrakech with her mum for a short break in October and they both be staying at Riad el Mansour. I'd recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech