As two girls on our first visit to Morocco, we can't say enough good things about our stay at Riad el Mansour. Marrakech can be overwhelming but the Riad made everything as comfortable and easy as possible. They arranged our pick up at the airport and the driver walked us to the door (which we would very much recommend as the Riad might be hard to find on your first visit!); we arranged to have dinner in the Riad the night we arrived - it was delicious and they had no problem accommodating a vegetarian; and Abdess was extremely helpful, providing us with an annotated map and plenty of recommendations. He also helped us organize a dinner reservation and transport home from the restaurant, as well as a day trip to Atlas (at an extremely reasonable rate!). The staff of the Riad really made Marrakech welcoming and helped make it a great visit.
The Riad itself is really beautiful. Our room was full of authentic details - maybe small by western hotel standards, but we definitely didn't feel cramped and there are plenty of common areas in the Riad where the guests can relax, including the ground floor dining room, where is stayed especially cool, and the roof terrace, where under the umbrella even the August heat was bearable. Inside the Riad it always felt really peaceful - a needed contrast after you've spent the day out in hectic Marrakech! The breakfast in the courtyard each day is also worth a mention as it kept us going for much of the day. Overall would very much recommend the Riad and would definitely return on another trip to Marrakech!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech