We spent three amazing nights at the Riad El Mansour. Buried down the small alleys of Marrkech, and through a small wooden door, you're greeted by an amazing oasis away from the hussle and bussle of central Marrakech.
The staff were amazingly attentive to our needs and questions. They helped arrange a great day out to the Atlas Mountains and explained everything we needed to know about making the most of our time there. The hotel is a 15-20 minute walk to the main square or souks. You get a good chance to soak up some of the atmosphere on the walks. If I ever go again I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech