Riad El Mansour was magnificent. Marrakech was our first stop in Morocco and we were a bit shell shocked (the heat, the winding alley ways, the sounds and smells, the motorbikes whizzing by at high speed, the overall exotic nature of the city). This riad was a perfect home base for our family. It is tucked away, yet close to all the action in the medina. The riad itself is beautiful; the rooms impeccably decorated. The courtyard, the rooftop deck and the sitting areas provided a perfect spot to unwind and relax after a busy day.
While the beauty and tranquility of Riad El Mansour would be enough to warrant a top score, what really makes this place special is the service. Everyone was incredibly helpful, welcoming and went out of their way to see to it that we were taken care of. In a place as far away and different as Morocco, it was a comfort to know that we had a helpful team of people who were committed to ensuring a wonderful trip.
We were greeted at the airport by a driver to take us right to the riad (this is a small cost and is money well spent since there is no way we would have found it on our own). After a tour of the riad and settling into our room, we were given a detailed explanation of our surroundings, including a map and directions to local attractions.
Throughout our stay, the helpful and attentive staff took care of us. In particular, our 11 year old daughter had an upset stomach one day, and the entire staff was extremely kind and helpful--to her and to us. Then there's the food. In addition to the hearty breakfasts, we ate dinner at the riad twice. All our meals were wonderful. We had cookies and tea in the afternoon. They helped us with reservations to restaurants, transportation, and arranged for an on-site henna artist for our daughter.
Marrakech itself is an exciting and fascinating place. We enjoyed exploring and learning about this incredible city. I highly recommend Riad El Mansour as perfect place to experience the hospitality and warmth that this amazing city has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech