An original Riad is the only place to stay when visiting Marrakech and the Riad El Mansour must be one of the best of them. Tucked away in a tiny back alley (impossible to find by yourself so take the very reasonable transfer from the airport provided) it provides the perfect base. Wander down the bustling streets and in 15 minutes you are in the Souk, and return (exhausted) and you are back in haven of peace and tranquility. With only 6 rooms the service is exemplary and there is nothing that is too much trouble for the amazing manager, Abdess, and his staff, from taxis ,maps and directions to arranging your own special dinner. This is an amazing place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech