We have just arrived home from a 4 night stay at this riad and only have positive things to say about Riad El Mansour and it's staff . We were on the last leg of our honeymoon and had booked this place via a hotel search website.
The staff are totally concerned about your satisfaction and customer service here leaves us british somewhat embarrassed about our standrads at home! The bar is set - nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast on the terrace is delicious, the in house hammam is a must and the selection of books, dvds and board games is great if you want to spend time away from the hustle and bustle of the medina. The staff even posted my postcards!!! A lovely extra touch was a bunch of flowers and wedding candle and note in the room on arrival, as the staff knew that we were on our honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech