We had the most delightful 4-night stay in this lovely Riad. Upon our arrival, the owner and staff welcomed us with mint tea set in a glorious ground floor court yard. We felt like old friends within five minutes. The entire 6-room Riad is impeccably designed, lovingly cared for, and every staff member treated us like a royal guest.
We stayed in the Azure room--incredibly decorated with everything Moroccan; we immediately felt transported to another time and culture. Location is perfect and loads of shopping, souks, restaurants, museums, etc. are all close to Riad El Mansour. Breakfast on the roof-top terrace is sumptuous.
Great value for your travel dollar. You will not only want to stay here longer, but even have a fleeting desire to buy the whole Riad. Already I miss the mint tea and this impeccable Riad.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Hotel
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.