Staying at the Riad El Mansour was a real treat of Moroccan hospitality.
This being our first visit to morocco we were unsure of what to expect so it was all a bit of an adventure.
The staff of the Riad went out of their way to make sure that our experience was wonderful arranging every detail prior to our arrival...airport transfers, meal on day of arrival etc...by email in the week before.Welcomed with a pot of mint tea and then a personalised explanation of the ways to get around the Medina, what not to do, and must sees as well as a map with restaurants and sights and routes back home all highlighted. All our questions were answered and we had a fantastic experience. Trips arranged to the Palmerie and to the mountains with a driver and also taxis and restaurants arranged for the evenings....nothing was too much trouble.
The Riad is beautifully decorated inMoroccan style and includes a Hamman which is an experience in itself.
We have no hesitation in recommending this Riad to anyone wanting to experience the Medina of Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech