We visited Marrakech at Easter
and had a terrific experience at this Riad. The building is lovely and the staff superb! The walk to the Riad was a bit off-putting as the cobblestones were in the process of being torn up and replaced, but it did not dampen the adventure of staying in a "local"area rather than in a huge hotel. All of the staff members went out of their way to make us feel welcome and anticipate our needs. Mustafah acted as our guide for several outings and took such wonderful care of us! We would certainly recommend that others choose this Riad for their stay in Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech