We've just returned from our four night stay in Marrakech and highly recommend Riad El Mansour as a great place to experience the city from. It's so peaceful and relaxing inside which was welcome after our days out exploring the busy medina. Our room, Jasmine, was beautifully decorated, very clean and comfortable and the complimentary bottled water and fruit each day was a nice touch. The staff here are fantastic - so helpful and friendly, booking taxis and restaurants for us and walking us to and from the main street on our first day so we didn't get lost in the winding alleys! Mustafa was great - he met us off the plane with a huge smile and warm handshake, kindly waited whilst we changed our money at the airport, and showed us around the riad when we arrived. We also really appreciated Mustafa and Abdess showing us the routes into town on the map, giving us tips on what to do and pointing out the "must-sees". The food at the riad was also excellent - we ate dinner there twice and couldn't finish the huge portions! Highly recommend trying the fish pastilla which was my favourite dish. Back in chilly London, I'm definitely missing the generous breakfasts on the sunny roof terrace! Also have to mention the great service from Wadi and the young girl whose name we didn't catch. The only thing I can think of that might be a possible down side for some people is that it is located near the edge of the medina - but this meant it was quiet and we enjoyed walking (only about 20 minutes) to the centre each day, taking in the sights, sounds and smells along the way, so really it was a plus point for us. The only thing I regret is not getting around to trying out the hammam! Thank you to the staff at Riad El Mansour for making our stay in Marrakech so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech