Not a great hotel a FAB hotel.
It surely has to the best hotel we have ever visited, it certainly ranks amongst the friendliest and intimate we have ever been.
The staff are genuinely there to make your stay special, they care about you and always smile, it seems they are happy to be part of such a good team.
Our room the Amber Suite was beautiful, with a wonderful wooden ceiling. The riad has wonderful original features and a lovely sunny peaceful terrace.
There was a welcome card and map and complimentary Argan Oil in the room.
There are bathrobes and slippers and the room is made up twice a day.
There is a small gymnasium upstairs wit a running machine and weights along with a hammam and massage room
Food was great and large portions, we ate there for lunch and dinner, and of course breakfast.
You will leave Riad El Mansour happy and dreaming to go back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech