We were two female mature but intrepid travellers who chose this riad for our four night stay in Marrakesh because of the glowing trip advisor comments we had read - and we were so glad we did.We can only endorse what everyone else has said about this beautiful place which is made extra special by the fantastic staff. Wadi and Abdess always had our welfare at heart and this personal touch is the jewel in this riad's crown. We must also give our taxi driver Mustapha top rating too...what a delightful character.
We would not hesitate to recommend this riad for the warmth of the staff, the cleanliness, the beauty of the building which is tastefully furnished ......plus the delicious breakfasts.
Our first night in the area was a culture shock but by the last evening we were so comfortable we even promised to return and have mint tea with the local butcher!
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Hotel
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.