Great riad - service was personal but never overbearing. On request we had a taxi to meet us at the airport which I would definitely recommend. We had the opportunity to see all the rooms - each has a unique style - all are beautiful. We visited in February - warm, mainly sunny - a good time to be in Marrakech, as sightseeing isn't too exhausting. 15mins walk from Jemaa el Fna - we got used to the walk and very well located for the Majorelle Gardens.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Hotel
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.