We had a lovely stay at Riad El Mansour. Both Wadi and Abdess were extremely knowledgeable and helpful about what to do/ what not to do in Marrakesh. They made us reservations at a fantastic restaurant (Al Baraka) our first night and we ate at the riad for dinner our second night, which I highly recommend doing. We were seated in our own private dining room and the food was very fresh and absolutely superb. The riad itself was very cute- had a great little rooftop terrace, perfect for sunbathing. We were given complementary Moroccan tea every afternoon, and a hearty breakfast every morning. The rooms were extremely clean, and the maids came to change the bedding twice a day. My only complaint is that the riad itself was a bit hard to find in the maze-like streets, but Wadi offered to walk us to the main road himself every time we went out. We felt very at home at Riad El Mansour and would absolutely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech