We stayed here as a couple during February and the end January. The riad is quite hard to find but once you do this really is a nice place and the service here is excellent. Rooms are cleaned twice daily and everyone in the riad is very helpful. The sun terrace is a great place to relax and they even bring you breakfast at the time you wish. One minor nitpick would be that the hotel internet is not very stable but other than that pretty much everything worked as well as one could wish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech