We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday at Riad El Mansour. The service was first class, thanks Abdis, Waddi and lovely cook and cleaners: not imposing but nothing was too much trouble. We loved our room (Amber Suite), loved breakfast up on the roof terrace, and loved the whole experience of a holiday in Marrakech. The Riad was so quiet and peaceful, a welcome retreat after our visits to the Souks etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech