We stayed at Riad El Mansour for 4 days in February. It is very conveniently situated in a very atmospheric part of the old Medina - close to everything and a short walk to taxis and the French quarter. The staff are so helpful and welcoming, making recommendations and booking taxis and a mountain excursion. Lovely breakfast and an amazing chicken pastilla, comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms - all in all a great place to stay in Marrakech. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech