We visited Riad El Mansour for my birthday in January 2013 and were well and truly spoilt!! All the staff were lovely - Mustafa, Latifa, Abdess, Nadia, Wadjia (excuse the spelling!?) - and very accommodating! Latifa made some amazing hot Moroccan salads - yum! - and the breakfasts were gorgeous. In fact, I wanted the recipes for the salads but forgot to get them :-(! She also made a birthday cake for me for breakfast :-)! My friend has a severe nut allergy too and it wasn't a problem. Would highly recommend the Riad El Mansour!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech