What a great place Riad El Mansour is. Just six bedrooms, it is intimate and secluded. The roof terrace is a sun trap and great for soaking up the sun - a world away from our grey winters' days in England. All the staff are amazing, very easy going about breakfast times, the food is fantastic - Latifa makes a mean Morrocan salad that is hot - just what you need. Abdess on reception is amazing and Nadia and Wadjea (sorry about the spelling here) all made our short trip fun and safe. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech