We stayed at Riad El Mansour during mid December 2012. What a way to be introduced to Marrakech! Mustafa came to fetch us at the airport and what an honour to be welcomed and served by such a loyal and humble character. He is the embodiment of what Marrakech is all about. Joyous, relater, loyal to his commitments made to us, abounding in energy. Finding our Riad through a myriad of alleyways and being invited by some shop owners to have some mint tea with them was exactly what I envisaged. The Riad itself was a haven of tranquility and authenticity from the maddening crowds and can one say more about the quality of the food, the beautiful rooms and helpful staff? We especially enjoyed the breakfasts on the terrace every morning. Home made yoghurt, moroccan style omelette, fresh orange juice and breads...to die for. Robert the owner and the rest of his staff went out of their way to accommodate us time and time again. thank you. We look forward to visit soon on a city break from London! Andre, Jackie and Cobus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech