Where to begin? Within minutes of making our booking we had received a welcome email and this set the tone for our stay. Nothing was too much trouble and the day we arrived we were given a ten minute orientation and talked through the map that we had been supplied with. Regardless of the time of day you were always greeted with a smile and on returning to the Riad from our explorations there was always an interested enquiry about what we had been visiting/doing, The staff arranged an excursion for us to the Ourika Valley and were helpful and friendly throughout our entire stay. The food in the hotel is fabulous if you don't fancy eating out! Overall I would thoroughly recommend the Riad and you can be assured of a warm and friendly welcome from Abdess, Wadi and the rest if the staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech