Fantastic Riad which I would highly recommend, Abdess and Wadi and the other staff were great. The Amber suite is beautiful and tranquillity of the Riad was welcome break from the craziness of the meandering streets and alleyways. On arrival we were given a map with loads of hand written notes, without which there is no doubt we would have we got lost. I would strongly recommend taking a compass, because all the streets look very similar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech