Abdess and his team treated us like we were royalty! The word "no" does not exist inside the riad. They make sure you are 100% taken care of during every minute of the day. Whether it's Mustafa driving you wherever you need to go, the chef giving you a personal cooking lesson or just simply making sure your water is always filled in the room, you will feel totally spoiled and relaxed!
I recommend eating all meals at the riad. I am a major foodie and did a ton of research on the best authentic restaurants in town and was not impressed. I am sure I would have liked it if I hadn't already been spoiled by the riad. We went during Ramadan so I am sure that also limited us a lot as far as restaurants.
I wish we could have stayed longer and I am sure I will be back soon. When I do make my way back to Marrakech, I will definitely be staying at the Riad El Mansour!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech