I chose this Riad after reading other reviews and was not dissapointed. Abdass was most welcoming and full of interesting facts about the city, without his map and guidence i'm sure our time in Marrakech would have been very different, The rest of the staff were also very nice, friendly and helpful. We could not fault our stay there, rooms very clean and attention to detail was perfect with the fruit, flowers etc. Breakfast was also very good, plenty of choice. We had dinner at the Riad on our first night, it was delicious. I would definatly recommend this little find in the labyrinths of the Madina streets.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Hotel
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.