What a lovely place to stay in medina...absolute retreat. The hospitality started the minute we booked the place as the hotel contacted us by email and asked if we have any special request so they can accommodate it and also arranged our pick up from the airport ( which was money well spent). They also assured us they can guide us with all our sightseeing ( which we saved money with) or arrange for a guide if we would like to. The Riad is very clean, nicely decorated and really charming. The staff made sure when we arrived the we receive a full tour of the Riad, handed us a fully marked map of the medina with how and where to get there. Our room was spacious, clean and beautifully decorated. We enjoyed breakfast every morning on the terrace that was included in the price and we also enjoyed few home cooked meals in the Riad prepared by the staff. I highly recommend the Riad as your vacation destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech