If you are looking for a bit of peace and quiet in Marrakesh, then the Riad El Mansour is a good choice. It's tucked away at the end of a side street at one edge of the Medina - but is still central enough to be able to walk fairly easily to all of the major attractions. In fact, it is so well hidden that you need to make sure you get a very good map before you arrive - or ask the Riad to arrange a taxi to pick you up from the airport or station.
The Riad is beautifully furnished throughout and bedrooms, each individually styled, are lovely - and the beds are very comfortable. The staff are great too - very welcoming and very helpful. the Riad El Mansour is an excellent choice if you are looking for somewhere a bit special in Marrakesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech