We stayed for 5 nights, opting for the Amber Suite. While the suite is more expensive than the other rooms I think it is money well spent as you get more space, including a proper seating area in your room. That said, the raid has plenty of communal seating areaas on the ground floor, first floor and roof so there's no shortage of room to sit and relax. Abdess, Wadi and the ladies in the riad couldn't do enough for us, nothing was too much trouble. The riad is on the edge of the medina, but not too far away from the main square as to be a problem at all - it is situated in a more local neighbourhood which is fun if somewhat frentic on occasion. All in all I'd throroughly recommend the riad as a great place to say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech