Riad El Mansour is a hidden gem in the medina. The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. Wadi, Abdess and Mustafa on the front desk made us feel really special and well looked after. They were the perfect hosts. They responded to our every request courteously and without fuss.
The Riad is beautifully furnished and feels very luxurious, easily comparable to most 5* hotels, but also has the unique feel of a boutique hotel. It is walking distance to most places in the medina and also to the new city too. A great base to explore Marrakech! I would definitely return and recommend to friends and family too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech