My wife and I stayed at the Riad during a visit to Marrakech in September 2012. The Riad has a real authentic feel with lots of original features in our room. We both enjoyed the hospitality and the wonderful atmosphere, including opulent breakfasts in our room. The staff was always very helpful and made the whole experience a very memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech