There were so many special touches that make the Riad special.
We have stayed in many 5 star hotels and got that ‘bland and clinical corporate feel’ Riad El Mansour is nothing like this, they genuinely know you and genuinely want to help you enjoy your stay.
Abdess and Wadi the managers were always on hand to help us and advise us.
Latifa the cook was superb, I did not have a meal to match the quality and amount that I had at the riad.
The room we stayed in was on the 1st floor, it was spacious and furnished well. The shower was huge and the toiletries provided were truly marvellous. This is the very height of civilised decadence - we felt really spoilt the entire stay!
I would recommend Riad El Mansour again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech